Are you a parent trying to find the perfect romantic match for your son or daughter? Does he or she need a little extra push to FINALLY settle down?
The producers of “My Fair Wedding” and “Love at First Flight” are looking nationwide for parents who want to find the perfect fiance for their child on this brand new TV series for a major cable network.
The concept is simple: Your son or daughter needs your help to find a good husband or wife. It doesn’t matter if you’ve already found that perfect person, if you’re working with a matchmaker or if you haven’t even started looking. On this new TV show, we will follow you as you make the match. When you do, the new couple will agree to become engaged for a short period of time to see if they truly are compatible!
Will the engagement lead to marriage? Or will they go their separate ways? It’s up to THEM to decide, but at least YOU’VE gotten them this far!
CONTACT US TODAY!
Email [email protected] with your name(s), recent photos, phone number(s) and a brief explanation of why you are right for this show. Or fill out the form below.
***ATTENTION PROFESSIONAL MATCHMAKERS***
If you are a MATCHMAKER working with parents to find someone for their child, we want to hear from you, too! This is an opportunity to show off your matchmaking skills on national television!
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age and legal residents of the United States.
- Participant must not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one from the date his or her application is submitted to Producer until one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the Program.
- Participant must never have been charged with, nor convicted of, a felony, or have criminal charges pending against him or her.
- If you are selected as a potential participant, you will be required to execute waivers and release agreements required by Producer and Network or any of their licensees, successors or assigns.
- Participant may be required, and must agree, to undergo background checks. Participant must be willing to submit information to Producer deemed necessary to conduct said background checks.