The producers of “My Fair Wedding” and “Love at First Flight” are looking nationwide for people who would let their friends, father or mother choose the perfect fiancé for them on this brand new TV show.
The concept is simple: You’ve been unlucky in love. So, you trust someone close to you to find the perfect partner. When they do, you agree to get engaged for a short period of time to see if you are actually compatible.
Will you get married or go your separate ways? You get to decide!
If you have friends or parents who would agree to this fun, new twist on matchmaking, CONTACT US TODAY!
Email [email protected] with your name, a recent photo, a phone number and a brief explanation of why this show is for you.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age and legal residents of the United States.
- Participant must not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one from the date his or her application is submitted to Producer until one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the Program.
- Participant must never have been charged with, nor convicted of, a felony, or have criminal charges pending against him or her.
- If you are selected as a potential participant, you will be required to execute waivers and release agreements required by Producer and Network or any of their licensees, successors or assigns.
- Participant may be required, and must agree, to undergo background checks. Participant must be willing to submit information to Producer deemed necessary to conduct said background checks.