If you’re feeling overwhelmed by the thought of removing tons of boxes, clothes, collections, furniture or trash from the home of a loved one, let us do it for you on this new show!
The producers of “Dirty Jobs,” “Wicked Tuna,” and “Fast N’ Loud” are now looking for people across the U.S. and Canada who have recently come into possession of junk-filled houses for a brand-new TV series.
On each episode of this exciting show for a major streaming network, our team will come to the house, survey the piles of stuff, and take it all away at NO COST to you.
In fact, they will make you a CASH OFFER for the items and give the house a thorough cleaning!
Don’t stress out or pay someone to clear out your loved one’s home. Let us do it for you!
Contact us TODAY!
*** Compensation provided for participants. For more info, visit: www.pilgrimmediagroup.com/casting***
Fill out the form below or send an email or to ClearOutCasting@gmail.com with
- Your name
- City and province or state
- Phone number
- A brief explanation of your situation.
* * *
Please make sure that you meet the following criteria:
- You must be at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of the country from which you are applying (Canada or the United States) to apply for participation.
- Potential participants must not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one from the date her or his application is submitted to Producer until one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the Program.
- If you are selected as a potential participant, you will be required to execute waivers and release agreements required by Producer and Network or any of their licensees, successors or assigns.
- Potential participants may be required, and must agree, to undergo background checks and, if necessary, additional testing. Participants must be willing to submit information to Producer for such background checks and testing.
- The houses to be featured on this program must be accessible and available for filming at some point during our production window (currently predicted to be mid-July to mid-September 2023).
* * *