Pilgrim Media cares about the safety and health of its cast and casting applicants. To ensure your well-being, we will be casting this new show via Skype, Facetime and telephone. Filming is scheduled for late July/early August, 2020, but will only take place if the current situation allows. Thank you for applying today.
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!
The producers of “The Ultimate Fighter” and a major cable TV network are now casting fierce competitors in Southern California to play the ultimate game of dodgeball.
In each episode of this exciting new TV series, a handful of daring players will face off against each other in an extreme, obstacle-filled, free-for-all version of the classic game.
The winner of each episode will prove their dodgeball superiority on national television by claiming the title of Dodgeball Champ. And ALL PARTICIPANTS will receive $500 for one day of play!
It doesn’t matter if you’re a star athlete or a hopeful underdog. As long as you can take a hit and dish the heat, you might be ready to play the ultimate game of dodgeball!
CONTACT US TODAY!
If you have any questions or are having problems with the application, please email [email protected]
* * *
CONTESTANT ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- You must be at least 21 years of age and a legal resident of the United States.
- You must be in good physical condition to be able to compete in a series of skills-based challenges that may be considered physically demanding (e.g., running, climbing, lifting, swimming and balancing).
- You must not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one from the date of your application until one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the final episode of the Program in which you appear.
- You may not ever have been convicted of a felony.
- Neither you, nor any of your immediate family members (including, without limitation, spouse, ex-spouse, parents, children, siblings, step-siblings or those living in the same household as you (whether related or not) currently may be, or have been within the past year, an officer, director or employee of Pilgrim Media Group (“Producer”) or any of their respective parents, divisions, subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies.
OTHER IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS:
- If you are chosen by Producer to move into the final casting process, you must be available between approximately July 5 and July 11, 2020, for standard medical testing and between July 20 and August 4, 2020, for possible Covid-19 testing in Los Angeles, California. Your testing dates and times will be assigned to you within a week of testing. After Covid-19 testing, you may be asked to self-quarantine at home for several days before the filming of your assigned episode. You must provide your own transportation to and from the testing location.
- If you are chosen to become a participant, you must be available for the taping of the Program for approximately one day between July 27 and August 7, 2020, in the Los Angeles area and for possible pick-up filming at later dates. You must provide your own transportation to and from the filming location.
- You may be required, and must agree, to undergo background checks and/or physical examinations and testing (to be conducted in Los Angeles by medical professionals or trained personnel selected by Producer). You must be willing to submit medical information to Producer and submit to a medical examination and/or background check.
- You hereby release Producer and any network that commissions and/or exhibits the Program (“Network”), including their respective parents, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents and assigns, from any claims related to the submission of your application.