APRIL 12, 2021: Are you a professional or amateur dog trainer with an amazingly skilled pup? An enthusiastic dog owner who teaches their pooch impressive tricks?
The new competition series, “Puppy Bowl Presents: The Dog Games,” wants YOU and YOUR FURRY BEST FRIEND to show off your talents!
From rolling over to jumping hurdles, each episode of this fun-filled series will challenge you and your dog to perform feats of agility and exciting tricks for the chance to win lifetime bragging rights AND a cash donation to the animal charity of your choice. On top of that, all participating contestants will receive monetary compensation!
It doesn’t matter if you’re a trainer, an ambitious dog owner, shelter volunteer, handler, student or apprentice. We’re looking for dogs of all breeds and ages!
If you want to show America what you and your pup can do, here’s your opportunity!
Fill out the submission form below OR send an email to DogGamesCasting@gmail.com with your name, phone number, city/state, recent photos of you and your dog, your dog’s age/breed/weight, and a brief explanation of why you might be right for this show.
* * *
CONTESTANT ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- You must be at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States.
- If you are chosen to become a Participant or Alternate Participant for the show, you must be available for the taping of the Program for approximately 2-3 days in the Southern California area between June 27 and October 30, 2021 and for possible pick-up filming at later dates (Final dates TBD).
- If you are outside of the filming area and are selected to become a Participant in the show, lodging and financial consideration for transportation will be given.
- You and your dog must be in good enough physical condition to be able to compete in a series of skills-based challenges that may be considered physically demanding (e.g., running, jumping, balancing).
- You must not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one from the date of your application until one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the final episode of the Program in which you appear.
- You may not ever have been convicted of a felony.
- If you are selected as a potential participant, you acknowledge and agree you will be required to execute waivers and release agreements required by Pilgrim Media Group LLC (“Producer”) and Discovery Inc. (“Network”) or any of their licensees, successors or assigns.
- Participant must agree to undergo background checks if requested.
- Neither you, nor any of your immediate family members (including, without limitation, spouse, ex-spouse, parents, children, siblings, step-siblings or those living in the same household as you (whether related or not) currently may be, or have been within the past year, an officer, director or employee of the following:
- Producer, Network, any television station owned or operated by Network, or any of their respective parents, divisions, subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies;
- Any other party directly involved with the production, administration and/or exhibition of the Program;
- Any known, major sponsors of the Program; or
- Any person or entity supplying services or prizes to the Program.
Producer has the sole discretion to make determinations of eligibility in any and all respects, and Producer reserves the right to change any of the eligibility requirements at any time.
Producer reserves the right at any time to render ineligible any person who Producer determines, in its sole discretion, is sufficiently connected with the production, administration or distribution of the Program that such participation in the Program would create the appearance of impropriety.