The producers of High on the Hog (Netflix), Welcome to Sweetie Pie’s (OWN), and The Ultimate Surfer (ABC) are now seeking couples and singles who are pregnant, looking to get pregnant or currently undergoing IVF treatment in New York or New Jersey to receive the complimentary services of famed doula, Latham Thomas, on a brand-new series for a major streaming network.
Named one of Oprah Winfrey’s Super Soul 100, Latham is the owner of Mama Glow, a global maternal health and education brand.
In each episode of her inspiring show, Latham will guide parents like you through pregnancy and beyond with pregnancy and labor prep, childbirth education, family management, nourishment and movement coaching, holistic wellness, advocacy tools, and so much more!
We are looking for parents-to-be of all kinds!
It doesn’t matter if you’re married or single, a teen or 40+, LGBTQ+, using a surrogate or giving birth yourself. If you could use the complimentary services of a leading maternal health expert, then we want to hear from you!
Contact us TODAY!
* * * Compensation provided if selected for the show * * *
Complete the online submission form below OR send an email to [email protected] with…
- Your name
- Your phone number
- Your city/state
- A clear, recent photo of yourself
- A brief explanation of why you want to work with our doula on this show
* * *
Please make sure that you meet the following criteria:
- You must be a legal resident of the United States to apply for participation.
- Potential participants must not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one from the date her or his application is submitted to Producer until one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the Program.
- If you are selected as a potential participant, you will be required to execute waivers and release agreements required by Producer and Network or any of their licensees, successors or assigns.
- Potential participants may be required, and must agree, to undergo background checks and/or physical, medical and psychological examinations and additional testing. Participants must be willing to submit medical information to Producer and submit to a medical examination, psychological examination, and a background check.