The producers of Ghost Hunters are seeking skilled and dynamic paranormal investigators to join a new team that will explore reported hauntings all across the U.S. on an exciting, new unscripted TV series for a major cable network!
It doesn’t matter where in the country you are or what your specialty is. As long as you are genuinely interested in the paranormal and have real experience as part of an investigative team, we want to hear from you!
We need to fill all roles: Lead, tech, case manager, researcher, evidence analyst and general investigators.
Email [email protected] with your name, phone number, a recent photo and a brief explanation of why you’d be right for this team OR fill out the online application below.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING:
- You must be at least 18 years of age and a legal U.S. resident to apply for the Program.
- If you are chosen by producers to move into the final phase of the casting process (the “Final Casting Process”), you must be available from Feb 24-28, 2019 to take part in that process in the Los Angeles, California, area. Parts of the Final Casting Process will be taped for possible inclusion in the Program. Producer will provide transportation to/from Los Angeles and lodging in the area.
- If you are chosen by producers to become a member of the show’s cast (a “Participant”), you must be available to travel and film from approximately April 1, 2019, until late-January 2020, for several weeks at a time.
- You must not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one from the date the application is submitted to Producer until one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the Program.
- You must never have been charged with, nor convicted of, a felony, or have criminal charges pending against you.
- If you are selected as a potential Participant, you will be required to execute waivers and release agreements required by Producer and any of their licensees, successors or assigns.
- Any offer to become a Participant may be conditioned upon your submission to a background check and psychological examinations, to be conducted by professionals (selected by and paid for by Producer), and the certification of those professionals that you meet all psychological requirements. You must be willing to submit to psychological examination(s) and background check(s).