The producers of Fast N Loud, Wicked Tuna and The Ultimate Fighter are looking for badass women from all across the country to rev into high gear on the streets of Las Vegas in a hit reality TV series.
In each episode of this exciting show, America’s most electric female drivers will converge in Vegas to pull off the ultimate street hustle and speed away with as much cash as possible – and some serious street cred.
There are NO fancy cars, tricked-out engines or big tires.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a skilled street racer or a weekend track driver. If you can drive fast (and you’re ready for the Vegas nightlife!), you can put your skills to the ultimate test with street-legal cars in straight-up street racing… and smoke the competition!
Contact us TODAY!
* * * Compensation provided if selected for the show * * *
Complete the online submission form below OR send an email to StreetRacerCasting@gmail.com with…
- Your name
- Your phone number
- Your city/state
- A clear, recent photo of yourself
- A brief explanation of why you are right for this street racing show
* * *
Please make sure that you meet the following criteria:
- You must be available to film in the Las Vegas area for approximately 3-4 weeks during July, 2022 (final dates TBD and compensation provided if you are selected for the program).
- You must be at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States to apply for participation.
- Potential participants must not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one from the date her or his application is submitted to Producer until one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the Program.
- If you are selected as a potential participant, you will be required to execute waivers and release agreements required by Producer and Network or any of their licensees, successors or assigns.
- Potential participants may be required, and must agree, to undergo background checks and/or physical, medical and psychological examinations and additional testing. Participants must be willing to submit medical information to Producer and submit to a medical examination, psychological examination, and a background check.