The World Surf League and Kelly Slater are teaming up to give America’s greatest up-and-coming surfers a chance to win big on ABC’s “Ultimate Surfer.”
On this exciting new competition show, the most promising surfers in the country will battle it out at World Surf League’s state-of-the-art Surf Ranch Wave System Facility in California for a grand prize provided by WSL, which will include two spots on the WSL World Tour and $100,000 per winner!
One woman and one man will win the titles of America’s first female and male ULTIMATE SURFERS.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a competitive surfer or not. If you have the confidence, ambition and skill to compete against the best, then…
CONTACT US TODAY!
If you have any questions or are having problems with the application, please email
* * *
CONTESTANT ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- You must be at least 21 years of age and a legal resident of the United States.
- You must be in good physical condition to be able to compete in a series of skills-based challenges that may be considered physically demanding (e.g., running, climbing, lifting, swimming, balancing).
- You must not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one from the date of your application until one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the final episode of the Program in which you appear.
- You may not ever have been convicted of a felony.
- Neither you, nor any of your immediate family members (including, without limitation, spouse, ex-spouse, parents, children, siblings, step-siblings or those living in the same household as you (whether related or not) currently may be, or have been within the past year, an officer, director or employee of the following:
- Pilgrim Media Group (“Producer”), World Surf League, American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. (“Network”), any television station owned or operated by Network, or any of their respective parents, divisions, subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies;
- Any other party directly involved with the production, administration and/or exhibition of the Program;
- Any known, major sponsors of the Program; or
- Any person or entity supplying services or prizes to the Program.
Producer has the sole discretion to make determinations of eligibility in any and all respects, and Producer reserves the right to change any of the eligibility requirements at any time.
Producer reserves the right at any time to render ineligible any person who Producer determines, in its sole discretion, is sufficiently connected with the production, administration or distribution of the Program that such participation in the Program would create the appearance of impropriety.
- If you are chosen by Producer to move into the final casting process, you must be available approximately February 26 – 29, 2020, to take part in the final casting process in Los Angeles, California. Parts of the final casting process may be taped for possible inclusion in the Program. Producer will provide transportation to/from Los Angeles and lodging in the area.
- If you are chosen to become a participant, you must be available for the taping of the Program approximately March 23 – April 3 in your home town and approximately April 5 – April 30 in California) and for possible pick-up filming at later dates. Producer will provide transportation to/from the filming location and lodging in the area.
- During the production, you may be without access to phones, computers, television, radio, mail, or any other form of communication with people outside of the production of the show. Your loved ones will be provided with contact information to reach production staff in the case of emergency situations only. You must make arrangements to be out of communication with family, friends and work for the duration of your participation in the Program.
- You may be required, and must agree, to undergo background checks and/or physical and psychological examinations and testing (to be conducted in Los Angeles by medical professionals or trained personnel selected by Producer). You must be willing to submit medical information to Producer and submit to a medical examination, psychological examination, and/or background check.
- You hereby release Producer, WSL, and/or Network, including their respective parents, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents and assigns, from any claims related to the submission of your application.